Old versionsSee all
MWF Professional for Revit. This comprehensive Metal and wood framing Revit extension is a significant enhancement of the original and popular MWF Standard version first released in 2008. Among its many new features and capabilities MWF professional includes the following:
- Design on-the-fly within Revit Structure: new bi-directional interface with WoodWorks sizer, allows Revit users to design any wood member without leaving the Revit Structural environment
- Offers a comprehensive library of Simpson Strong-Tie connectors and comes with intelligent placement tools that choose the optimum connectors based on end reactions as well as the properties and of the supporting and connecting members.
- Allows the user to define the framing at the intersection point of multiple walls and then automatically apply the same framing joint definition everywhere the same conditions apply
-Another significant feature of this clash engine it that also checks across linked models
- User defined rules that supplement wall templates thus allowing the user to define framing conditions for any size and type of openings
- Panel vertical and horizontal breakup markers
- Multiple Stud arrangements and propagation methods
- Optional CNC output to Studmiester and Howick
- Template driven software.
- Auto detects Revit walls, windows, doors and openings.
- Internal, external, bearing, non-bearing and curtain walls.
- Rectangular and gabled roof lines.
- Horizontal and vertical wall sectioning.
- Models panel stud arrangements based on user defined preferences
- Models extra studding around openings based on user defined preferences.
- Models internal and external sheathing based on user defined preferences.
- Models bearing beams based on user defined preferences.
- Models internal and external bracing base on user defined preferences.
- Automatically assigns panel numbering and shape labelling.
- Automatically generates B.O.M./cut list.